Monday, November 28, 2005

WWWOOOOOOOOOOWWW

Last weekend was THE one80 camp of one80 camps,
probably THE BESTEST GREATEST CAMP WE'VE EVER HAD!
But don't just take my word for it:

"this has been probably THE best camp we've ever done, well done guys"
-Mr Michael Deane

"maaate, was a floppin' good weekend eh"
-Brent Turner

"it was fun...I stood on a stingray eh guys...hehehe"
-Sean Taylor

...aaaanywaaayy...This Friday ( I duno the date but it's in the fat)
SLIME NIGHT! wear old clothes your guna get dirty, cos the whole point of Friday night is to get GROSS. It might be free, I don't have a copy of the fat I gave it away, but when I find out I'll update this post. Bring afew dollars anyway cos canteen and tear tin will be running.
7.30 at VACC guys on Friday! Oh and church is on on Sunday night, 6pm, as it is every week.
COMMENT ON CAMP! I WANT YOUR DUMB STORIES!!!

Facebook Fan Box