Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hey from sunny Melbourne!

hey crew!
Well I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas.
At the moment there's no one80 within the next 2 weeks, but Mike will let yas know of any stuff on. We're tryin to organise a group to go in to the Planet Shakers Youth Conference, which runs from Monday the 9th till the Friday the 13th of January, at the Convention Centre in Southbank. It's an aewsome fun time, so check out the site www.planetshakers.com.au we're looking at going in for a day, which costs $30. For more info yas can txt or email (preferably email I'm in Melbourne till the 5th) or talk to Sean or Nikita or Lesley. We're lookin at goin in on the Wednesday the 11th, but let us know what day/s you think would be good or bad to go in.
Cyas!
(by the way i have no pictures to post at the moment so email me your one80 shots now!) oh an post comments or somethin I'm bored, I need feedback!
-Ryan (sent from Melbourne)

Facebook Fan Box