Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One80 events change of plans!

Ok guys well I know we havn't done anything all holidays but the team has been away and everyone's been so busy, but next week there is more events. Planet Shakers has been on all this week, I hope some of you have gone. I havn't yet, there will be a group organised to go next year I promise. I am not going to Planet Shakers tonight (thursday the 12th of January) to the night session, something has come up, but I still recomend you go. It's free but I can't guarantee you'll get in. Get the inbound train from Coopers Plains train station at 5.00pm and if one80 folk are still going they'll be in the back carriage, but i don't think anyone is. It's free to get in, but i can't guarantee we'll get in, places are limited. It doesn't start till 7, but get there early or you won't get in. It's at the Brisbane Convention Centre in Southbank, at the Cultural Centre. Take money if you want food or drink or a shirt or anything. Call or email me if you have any questions. It's gunna be an awesome night.

love ya'all,
ponyboy

Facebook Fan Box