Monday, April 24, 2006

On Saturday night (April 29) we are heading off to Boondal, to the Entertainment Centre, to go to 'HUGE', a massive concert event held by Youth Alive QLD. It features Melbourne rockers Antiskeptic, Amercian funny-man speaker Reggie Dabbs, and Queensland's own Youth Alive band. It is gunna be great. If you didn't tell Mike you wanted to go on Friday or Sunday, we don't have a spot in a car for you. If you're coming, be at church EARLY, because we are leaving at 4.30 PM. We will be back at church at 11pm. You need to bring $ for dinner, and tickets are around $15. Bring $20 just to be sure. Personally, I'm taking my own food, I refuse to pay those ridiculously high prices, but I will scab chips off others.
Click on the image above to visit the Youth Alive QLD website, or for the flyer try this link http://www.youthaliveqld.com/site/documents/Brisbane.pdf
If it won't work and you want the flyer email me I'll sned it to you (I tried to put it on here, wouldn't work)
Comment now on Tribal Warfare, and Youth Alive, and AGMF, and just general fun.

Facebook Fan Box