Saturday, February 25, 2006

Warfare Of The Tribal Type


hey guys!
how rockin was tribal warefare last night?!?! far out, my voice is goin again! all three tribal warfare nights so far have cost me the ability to speak, but im sure you guys arent complaining, hahaha. i gotta say, team DUNAMIS, you guys absolutely took it away last night! excellent job! team THARSOS, i also have to say, you guys are putting up an excellent challenge! you are worthy rivals, not to be underestimated. heh heh heh, last nights games were great. when we were playing the balloon game, charnstar had it in for me i tells ya....three times at least he took me outta the air in midjump! once was a coathanger, once by my legs and once by throwing me across the room! crazy stuff...crazy like a fox! how funny was the blindfold-run??? it cracked me up...much like tiphs game did. "you killed my father. prepare to die!" ahahahahahaha....props to tiph for that. nathans chicken story was quite hilarious too.
oh man oh man...so many good stories to tell...why dont you tell yours? tell your life story...wait, no, just a one80 story that you have in your head from last night. we love stories! also, keep the feedback coming. if youve got an idea that could improve one80 for the students, let us know, coz we are a youth ministry for you guys! what works and what doesnt? whats cool and whats not?
ok, well, for now at least the ponyboy is gonna go, coz hes got some assignments that need doing. aight kids, stay cool, and smell ya later!
God bless,
sean

Facebook Fan Box