Saturday, March 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!

Ok next friday is...lemme check...THE BIG BIRTHDAY!
Ok so it doesn't cost anything on Friday, but the idea is that you buy a present, under $5, for someone of the same sex as you. Oh, and apparantly you have to wrap it (yes, newspaper is fine).

You see, the idea is that since we can't celebrate everyone's birthdays seperately, we have the big birthday, and celebrate everyone's together! yay!

Ok, so let me get my facts all straight- 7.30pm-10pm, at VACC, and bring a pressie.
(i gotta do a review incase I left anything out. Why do I always do these when I'm tired?!)

Oh VACC camp is on on the following week, Friday the 17th till Sunday 19th, so there's no one80, but if you wanna go to camp see Mike, or ask Kaleb cos his parents are in charge i think, or get a form at the church door, or if you want 5 reasons to go, ask me (now, i THINK i'm going this year)

Facebook Fan Box