Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Brayk_Up P@rTy


Well my friends,
It's definitely been a great year at One80 for us all! It's been a new, unique year full of madness and learning experiences for all I'm sure. So what better way to head into the holidays than with a good ole' splashdown?! Ryan's lovely family has once again been so kind as to open their doors for us, so when you get there, make sure to thank them all for it! Here are the details you need to know!
TIME: 6:30pm - 10pm (That's a whole extra hour of One80-ness!)
PLACE: Get dropped off at the VACC at 6:30, and picked up from the Denny home at 10. You will be traveling to Ryan's house in leaders cars. Ryan's parents are Kevan and Debbie, and you can contact their house on 3273 7273.
COST: FREE! But do please bring a drink or a bag of chips or lollies or something to share. Dinner will be provided! How awesome is that?!
EXTRA: If you want to go straight to Ryan's house, that's sweet, just get there at about 6:45!

I'm not able to make it this week, but my shirt should be there if anybody still wants to sign it (please do, I love you all!), so I'm trusting you all to have a flippin' sweet time! Remember to not trash the place, as it's my second home, and the Denny's have been extremely gracious for us...again! Farewell all the year 12's again, and give The Supertiph a huuuuuuge hug! Well, I'm done.
Later Skaters!

Sean

Facebook Fan Box