Friday, December 08, 2006

More Than Just Food?

Thanks to a site Thanman got me onto, I found another site called "Museum of Food Anomalies". It helped me to view food in a new, creative and kind of scary way. As I checked out the site I got the feeling that maybe our food is actually trying to reach out to us...to communicate with us. Maybe our food isn't just food. Maybe our food thinks and feels. Maybe our food knows. If you are ready to have your world turned upsdie down, click on the pictures below and check out a tiny bit of what I saw. Look and read and you to will be changed.
If you find it to be an insightful and mind opening experience, click on the link and spend a few minutes emersing yourself in all that the museum has to offer.
Don't forget to share your thoughts and feelings with the rest of us.
Have fun and keep laughing.
Mike

Facebook Fan Box